Noah Miller, Vice President of Acquisitions & Finance at Pensam Residential, will speak at the IMN Middle-Market Mid-Atlantic Multifamily Forum on Monday, September 9th at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Noah’s panel, titled “The Large Institutional Apartment Owner”, will discuss joint venture partnerships, opportunity zones, solutions to yield-compressed markets, and macroeconomic trends.
Other panel participants will include:
- Patrick Long, Managing Director, River Oak Risk
- Timothy Haskin, Senior Managing Director, AECOM Capital
- Jared Zeisler, Partner, Capital Solutions, Inc.
- Frederick Cooper, Senior Vice President, Toll Brothers Inc.
- Jim Driscoll, Senior Vice President, Waypoint Residential
For more information, visit https://www.imn.org/real-estate/conference/Multifamily-Forum-Mid-Atlantic-2019/